Cool or Cosy brings together LG Chem, the world’s largest supplier of Lithium-ion batteries and SolarEdge, the world’s number 1 supplier of residential inverters to give you what we believe is the market’s most versatile residential solar storage solution.
Modern homes adopting solar storage systems typically need larger solar systems to meet their needs and ensure the battery gets charged. SolarEdge Inverters enable larger systems through efficient use of all available roof space through unprecedented design flexibility, coping with shade, multiple orientations and allowing easy future expansion.
SolarEdge’s StorEdge Backup inverter increases energy independence for homeowners by utilising a single inverter directly connected to the panels and an LG Chem battery to store and supply power as needed. To optimise self-consumption, the battery is automatically charged and discharged to meet consumption needs and reduce the amount of power purchased from the grid.
StorEdge inverters connect directly with the LG Chem RESU H battery offering excellent efficiencies, the addition 1 or 2 LG Chem RESU 10H batteries fully integrated monitoring, ability to oversize PV array, Black-out protection. & black start capabilities.
An LG Chem battery can be combined with your existing solar set up and and comes with a smart phone app meaning you have control your system at the tips of your fingers.
With an LG Chem battery system you don’t need to worry about maintenance and servicing. just sit back and enjoy the benefits that and LG Chem Battery system will bring. We are available though, if you need any further assistance after instalment.
If your dream is to be completely off the grid and become self sufficient an LG Chem battery can help you do that. Speak to one of or experienced staff members to discuss your plans and with some extra units ans systems we can make your dream come true.
LG Chem uses state of the art lithium ion energy storage technology to deliver a high voltage battery storage solution of the absolute highest quality. LG Chem batteries have been utilised around the globe by major car manufacturers such as Hyundai/Kia, GM, VW, Ford and the Daimler Group.
Now LG Chem have translated the technology to become available for the average home user to safely and economically power the home. The system is easy to install, completely automated and requires no maintenance.
- More Power – Optimise panel output, add more panels, & maximise rooftop utilisation
- More independence – Maximise the use of your solar energy. Reduce reliance on the grid with smart energy home management & backup power options
- More Flexibility – Future system expansion, smart energy home management & LG Chem RESU H battery integration
- Advanced Monitoring – Monitor the battery status, PV production, and self-consumption data, accessible anytime, anywhere from the palm of your hand for free.
- Enhanced Safety – Integrated SafeDC protects your property as well as maintenance personnel and firefighters
- Peace of mind – Long term warranty (12Yr on Inverter / 25Yr on Optimiser)
StorEdge + LG Chem Advantages
- Back-up standard – 5 or 6kW capacities available
- Connect 1 or 2x LG Chem RESU 10H batteries – 9 or 18kWh storage options
- Black start capability allowing for indefinite solar supply of backed up circuits
- Outdoor or indoor Installation
- Extra PV Capacity – Connect up to 11.7kW on the 5kW Backup inverter & 13.0kW on the 6kW.
- Great benefit for homes with large daily & evening loads.
- Ensures battery is charged for evening use during lowlight or adverse weather conditions.
Want to learn more about us?
Contact Cool or Cosy today to speak with one of our friendly consultants who is waiting to take your call